There are a number of projects and goals we desire to accomplish in the pressing on toward our VISION for the longer term. Any special financial gifts and ongoing regular ministry partners (monthly, quarterly, annually) beyond our minimum to keep GOING, will allow On Mission Martial Arts to continue GROWING in our impact in and through the lives of our Christian Martial Arts community.
Our desire is that you would only give as the Lord leads you. Please prayerfully consider our need and the link above for the impact your partnership would have and then be obedient to Him! We trust that the Lord will provide for every need we have and it is our privilege and joy to see how and through whom He chooses to do so!
Your special gift of $50, $100, $250, $1,000, or whatever amount the Lord might lead you to, will make a big difference as we strive to keep On Mission Martial Arts GOING and GROWING!! Or, a recurring monthly gift of $15, $25, $50 or $100 will strengthen our longer term financial foundation, allowing us to see significant future growth and impact.
You are likely reading this because you are considering whether this ministry might be a place to make an effective investment that will make an eternal difference in the lives of people for the glory of God. We recognize that there are many places competing for each person’s giving.
Our desire is to clearly state the ministry elements and impact that OMMA has currently as well as future vision for the ministry and ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with us. We trust the Lord to provide our needs according to His riches in glory. Thanks for your consideration!
1) Ultimately, people give to OMMA because they want to partner with us in fulfilling our MISSION:
“To create, grow and multiply local Christian martial arts communities that purpose to develop men, women and children to become well-rounded servant warriors through integrated training programs consisting of various physical and spiritual disciplines as well as an emphasis on intentionally, boldly and resolutely serving others through words and deeds in our neighborhoods, cities and country and, in turn, the world, for the glory of God.”
2) People give to OMMA because we are not a Traditional Martial Arts organization with a “Veneer” of Christianity painted around it, but rather an organization that uses the Martial Arts as a Tool or Vehicle to bring glory and honor to God. You can see this by reading how we define our Spiritual Objectives in our training.
3) People give to OMMA because they see that our Methods create a unique and strategic way to address evangelism and discipleship. So the question is: “How do we seek to accomplish our spiritual objectives.” Four main ways-
On Mission Spiritual Fitness (OMSF) Curriculum
On Mission Martial Arts Instructor Academy
The Arena of Prayer: Prayer Warrior Team, Prayer in classes/events
“Organic” ministry: Interactions in and around the community between mature believers, young believers and non-believers.
4) People give to OMMA because they see the Missions and Evangelism IMPACT we have and will increasingly have, Lord willing, as we continue to grow and increase in excellence and effectiveness. Here is the influence of OMMA in the world of Missions and Evangelism:
Develop increasingly “On Mission” Christians
Internal & External Gospel Proclamation
Partners in Mission: Samaritan’s Purse, Voice of the Martyrs, Local Homeless Ministry (Jesus Film, Wycliffe, Local Food Pantries, selected villages overseas adopted.)
5) People give to OMMA because they see the Unique platform martial arts can offer. Here are a few ways MA can be a unique method for spiritual training and influence:
6) People give to OMMA because we are a federally recognized 501c3, not-for-profit organization. We have also been given the VERIFIED stamp of approval from the Central Florida Community Foundation. You can visit the CFCF OMMA Profile to learn more about our ministry and see that we are transparent and have taken the steps to become a verified organization. Donors to OMMA can rest assured that we will be the best stewards of their funds and that our use of funds is publicly viewable.
7) People give to OMMA because we have a HUGE VISION from the Lord and we cannot accomplish it alone. OMMA is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization funded by earned revenues and donations. We rely on both to continue operations. Donations to OMMA go to one of four different areas:
On Mission Martial Arts is a Christian martial arts ministry and a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization focused on spreading the Gospel through teaching martial arts to children and families, developing leaders and charitable service.